Sunday, September 15, 2013

Excellent day

Dear Family and Friends,

I've been home about an hour after a really enjoyable day with a friend, we walked the waterfront in Benicia, then had lunch at the place Jessy works, Rookies, then caught a movie in Tracy, a great friend building day and I thank the Lord for the day.

This morning I rolled out early and worked on a report that had to be completed today.  It was and now this evening I have to tweak things in the report to make it stronger.

That is right after I go to bed for the night and get up early in the morning.

I'm finding life very enjoyable lately and so thankful for the many blessings we all experience.  I had such a great time with Kallie, then Jason, Jo and the kiddos.  I deeply appreciate that my family is so near that I get to spend time with them.  How sweet it is to be loved by them.

Sending love to all the special people who make up my world.  I love you all.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment