Thursday, September 5, 2013

Busy day that ends with fire.........

As I was driving home from seeing two properties in Livermore suddenly I saw bright orange flames, burning in a huge circle in the grassy slopes near Vasco Road.  Traffic slowed as choking smoke blew across the road but there were no fire fighters.  Only 15 minutes later as I neared home did I begin to hear the wail of sirens.  It was a rather shocking experience.

This morning after breakfast I wrote one and then set up orders, did research and started to write yet another one.  Once check arrived in the mail which was great!  At 2 I had to drive to Antioch to inspect a new railing that had just been added to a front porch for safety sake.  The seller was there busily building the railing and he had enough done that I could shoot a photo.  Then I headed back diverting through Brentwood to get the car washed.  Marilyn had parked under a big tree at Diane's place and the birds had really piled it on, I mean it was bad.

Once I got home there was just enough time to ship out the photo and report about the railing, fix a couple other things and leave for Livermore.

In Livermore both homes were small and in perfect, updated condition.  Of course once I finished it was nearly dark and I drove through In and Out for a sandwich.

Now its bed time and I'm very thankful for something to do, work wise.  I just pray every day that Steve will get orders, he is very prepared, very skilled and ready to do excellent work.

Tomorrow evening I'll be blogging from Eastland Texas.  I leave here at 10:30 tomorrow, will park and check in, then wait until I fly out at 12:30 and I think I arrive about 4 or so in Dallas at Love Field.

Joe is turning 75 and that is so wonderful.  How much Nan would have loved to see this happen, oh how I miss her.

Sending love to all and especially to Mia, Kallie, Timothy and Keanna, my very precious little people.  What a huge blessing they all are.

Love

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment