Saturday, September 21, 2013

Big day

Dear friends and family
Just back from a great dinner for Jason's birthday. My friend and I drove down and we enjoyed a great evening.
This morning kallie and I went to church and were delighted to find jack and like there. What fun to watch the kiddos in action.

On the way home we learned that Keanna's soccer game was cancelled due to heavy rains.  So eventually I took Kallie home and then went on with my day.

Jason is turning 36, just can't believe my little guy is 36.  The place we went to was in downtown San Jose and the food was very good, interesting to say the least.  I brought home 1/2 of the food I ordered and left very full as well.

In the morning I have to leave the house at 6 as Jason and I are going to the Farallon Islands by boat and trip will take most of the day, we expect rough seas, cold weather, perhaps fog and so tonight my friend and I searched until we found the stuff that is supposed to help you NOT lose your cookies.  We finally found it, thank goodness.

So I'm signing off now, heading for bed for a few hours of sleep.

Love to all and happy birthday Jason.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment