Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Another long one

Good evening,

Up at 6:30 this morning, in Fairfield at noon, back in Antioch at 2:15, then home to work getting things out that Jessy had produced, then Steve shipped in the one he saw this morning, talk about fast.  Its gone to the lenders now as well. 12 hour turnaround!  Now that's a rush.

Now I'm working to get more out this evening but I'm about to fade to gray and head to bed.

I do enjoy the little green bug, it drives so nicely, cools great and the automatic is enjoyable, very quick and the car is comfortable.

As I got home this afternoon Jessy was leaving and while I was out front I just decided on the moment that I would mow the lawn.  I found the old work shoes in the old bug which still sits out front waiting to be pulled to Turlock to the mechanic.  I pulled the shoes on, started up the mower that STeve sold me, its so great, works perfectly and in 5 minutes I had the lawn mowed.  Then I took the time to try to set the sprinklers to a short watering time, the front lawn was a muddy mess, too much water.

Then it was back to work.  This evening I ran into town to inspect the house that Steve had inspected this morning.  I needed to be there since its my name on the report.  What a lovely home with pool, perfect landscaping and in perfect condition.  People are actually leaving the furniture in place and moving without it.

Now I'm back working again trying to get more done.  In the morning I travel to Tracy at 9 am to see a house and then come back for the day to work things up.  Back out on Thursday to see something in Brentwood at noon, then something at 2 pm locally and then off to San Jose to see two properties.  That will be a late night.

I am so thankful for all the orders and with Steve's help and Jessy's help I think we'll get them all done.

So I wish each of you a good night,

Love

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment