Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Cranking out the work, fixing the van, getting help from Jessy.

So it was up at 6 this morning and by noon I had 3 reports delivered.  New orders came in for which I am very grateful and I just kept at the work.

Jessy offered to come in today and I gladly accepted her help.  Mid day I started searching for someplace to repair the Air Conditioning in the van, it had failed yesterday afternoon.  Its not easy to just find someplace you can walk in but eventually I found a place and took the van in having traded cars with Nikki, she had the new green bug. 

After about half an hour the mechanic came in with the bad news, the compressor was shot, the most expensive item in the entire air conditioning system. They ordered a new compressor, it will be in at 8 in the morning and the entire job is paid for, thanks to the clients who have been paying lately.  So by tomorrow afternoon the AC should be working again, lets hope and pray that its true.

After Marilyn and I deliver the van for its repairs I'll leave for Milpitas to see Mia at her special grandparent day.  The event runs from 10 to 11 and I can't wait.  Then I'll drive back to Discovery Bay and pick up Kallie at 1:15 at her school.  At 2:05 we'll pick up Keanna after she does running club.  At that same time I'll do an appraisal for a property located about a block from my house and then later in the afternoon we'll go back and pickup the van once the girls are on their way.  It will be a busy day.

On Thursday I'm going to Apple Hill with Bob for the day which will be great fun.  On Friday I'm seeing properties all day and that should round out the week.

So as you can see I'm not wasting any time these days.  Busy and productive is my motto.

Love to you and yours,


Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment