Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Orders arrive almost like a miracle

Dear Family and Friends,

This morning I decided that rather than a useless walk to the park I'd use my energy in breaking up and stuffing the many branches and limbs from the pile beside the house, a pile created when I cut off many large branches to have more lake views and less rubbing against the house.  I created this huge pile of nasty little branches.  They have been there for weeks and I decided that since I had no appraisal orders I would tackle the pile.

I was blessed with a nice breeze and shade and after a couple hours the pile was gone, all tucked away in the green waste can and in black plastic bags.  Feels good to have it dealt with.

While I was working I had my phone and a coffee cup nearby with decaf on ice.  My phone lets me know when an email comes in and I was pleased to see an order, in fact she called to ask if I wanted an order.  It was a driveby for Gilroy and I responded by letting her know how much I appreciated it and I was very anxious to help in any way I could.  She wrote back to say she had a second one in the Santa Cruz mountains up near the Summit.

So shortly thereafter I was on the road with both properties set up.  I arrived about 3:40 in Gilroy after a traffic free trip down.  Then I traveled to Soquel San Jose Road to see the second property and then eventually I headed home.  The car is a great traveler, drove over 200 miles with no back pain or stress.  Really worked well.

When I arrived home Marilyn had returned from her visit to see Diane in Sacramento,  The Civic is covered in bird droppings, I mean really special.  Perhaps I'll wash it in the morning, its that bad.

While I was out working a new FHA order arrived for Antioch and I've sent an email seeking permission to see the property tomorrow using my Supra Key electronic key.  At 1:15 I get to pick up the girls for the afternoon and then in the evening Marilyn and I are joining Bob and I think his grand daughter for dinner at the Spaghetti Factory and then for a play in Stockton.  It will be a great evening and will be lots of fun.

Sending love to all,

Tim

So very thankful for orders and my prayer is that Steve will receive some orders too.  We both need work.

No comments:

Post a Comment