Monday, November 4, 2013

A windy day, a quick trip to Stockton

Good evening,

We've just come back from watching Keanna's soccer team play in the windy chilly evening.  Unfortunately they lost the game and this was the playoffs.  I didn't like the calls by the ref and others were unhappy as well, one never knows the thinking that goes on in an officials mind but the kiddos enjoyed playing and played hard, just didn't get the second score in.

This morning the phone rang early, just as I was settled in with my warm drink and ready to work in sweats for awhile.  I built a fire to drive away the chill and then there was the phone. 

A lady that I tried to reach all last week was home from her cruise and was anxious that I get there before she went back to sleep.  I dropped everything, showered and drove through the wind to Stockton.  I 5 was a parking lot so I got off as fast as I could, found her house, did the appraisal.  This lady had an opinion on everything, wow, one more reason to stay single.  I'd have a hard time not getting into a fight with her before long.  Really amazing, had not experienced a owner like that in a while.  She was fine with what I was doing but just had new carpeting and flooring put in but hated it, it seemed like everything was an issue with her including things from the cruise, that didn't set right so she was about to write to the owner of the cruise line to let him know what to change!!  Oh boy.

Once I was home I settled into work and Jessy was hard at work writing up reports and pulling files that had been paid.  she is so good at what she does, just amazing.

We worked through the afternoon and three more orders came in today, great news.

So now its bed time once again and I am always so ready to crash.

Hope your Monday went well.

Love

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment