Monday, November 18, 2013

Busy Monday

Good evening,

Even though it seemed like I had no work I've been very busy today.  One property that I've had a hard time seeing finally opened up today, its a 10 acre parcel in Brentwood and they press Olive Oil from their Olive trees on site.  They also have a little story one site and the lady running the business turns out to be an old friend from the mortgage business.  So I was able to inspect the property and we managed to pick up some eggs, some other little things in the store and did our appraisal as well.

Earlier in the day I got a couple reports out the door and managed to walk a mile or so with the dog.  Enough money came in the mail today to cover the house payment, what a huge answer to prayer and I am so touched and thankful for the funds.  The house payment is already made and on its way to the lender.

This evening we were shooting photos right up until dark so went to Red Robin for a burger, mine was a garden burger and Marilyn's was living recently!  My salad was perfect and along with water the meal was sort of reasonable overall.

Well that's about it for now, George my orange kitty is reaching up trying to get some pets out of me, what a great cat.  Moomo is bugging Marilyn hoping for some petting as well.

This it was just right for a nice fire and the wood from Jerry's place certainly burns nicely.

Sending love to all the precious people.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment