Friday, November 29, 2013

Friday night in weed, all in well

So here we are sitting in the very comfortable living room of Jerry and Donna. Just back from having dinner at the Hi-Lo cafe in beautiful downtown Weed.
Donna has been a leader in the local AA for years and they meet on Friday nights. We joined her after  
her meeting. There is something about a local place like this, it's so special.
Today I felt so much better than yesterday. I was pretty ill yesterday so to wake up clear headed and anxious to go for a walk today was a great blessing. Donna made a great breakfast and was so good.
Jerry helped me get the motor home ready to travel and we went to town to fill the
propane tank. It took 12 gallons so it was time to fill. I remember a night in the motor home at leoni meadows and a bunch of guys sleeping soundly when the propane tank went dry. We were all so cold as there was snow outside.
Once we arrived back home we backed the motor one up to a faucet and filled the water tank. Then I parked the motor home, did the power leveling system, plugged the power in and I was ready for a new night.
Now it's bedtime, it's about 29 outside as the inside of the coach is cozy.
One thing to mention. Last night's blog did not broadcast so I sent it out tonight.

Sending love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment