Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Busy and the girls came to visit so great day!

Good evening,

Early call this morning, had to be up at 6 and to Livermore by 8 am.  I would have made it except for a couple nasty crashes along the way.  I arrived at 8:20 but the lovely lady was gracious.  What a property, everything really in great condition both in and out.  A very nice way to start the day and she was super nice to work with.

Once I left Livermore I set my sights on Hyde Street in Oakland.  The home was old and had been loved.  It was there to determine a value for resale since the home had a reverse mortgage on it.  It was a pleasant visit and the house was pretty good overall.  Then it was find correct comps to match the house.  All of my advance research proved to be wrong so I started over on the spot and got the right comps to match the home. 

Then it was time to find a Starbucks and head back to pick up the girls.  All went smoothly but the lady in front of me in the line bought the last multi grain bagel, talk about sad so I had to go with a everything Bagel and it was very good.  Then it was on the road for home and I arrived about 20 minutes before the girls were released from school.  Once I picked them up I discovered it was book sale week so a few bucks later the girls had a couple new things to enjoy.

This afternoon Keanna did her homework, Kallie played with the phone, paper, found things to munch in the kitchen and then we went to the park.  Pooka snapped at a little furry dog, NOT good but we had a good time.

Then Nikki arrived to collect her little darlings.  Marilyn made a lovely dinner which was really filling.  Now I'm winding down, sort of tired and not feeling too great.

On the total blessing side about 7 new orders arrived today which is a very nice thing to take place.  Bodes well for the future and I thank God for the work and His multiple blessings.

Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment