Friday, November 1, 2013

At last the week grinds to an end.

Good evening,

I'm enjoying being home, in my work chair, in the other room Marilyn is having a happy chat with her daughter Lori who is in Rhode Island.  Its a typical mother and daughter jam session.

Today went well but I had a lot of coughing and I had to deal with that.  I first inspected a very old home located in downtown Antioch in an area that was once "the" place to live.  The owner has lived there since he was born in the 50s so it was a mixed bag of updating and some very old features as well.  Once I was through I then drove to Starbucks in Pittsburg where I got the last multi grain bagel and a light peppermint mocha, only 100 calories.

I then waded through intense traffic and reached my San Leandro destination about 30 minutes late.  The owner was a 80 year spry lady who was just wonderful, the place was pretty good too.  Then it was Taco bell for a burrito and a trip to Fairfield.  That home was easy, I had a code for a lockbox so could see the home quickly but I had to shoot 9 comps which took awhile. 

Then it was Costco where I found water, mocha for Steve, Mangos for Nikki, cottage cheese for Marilyn, Vitamin D3 for me, paper for the office and peanut butter.  It was a nice stop.

Now I'm home and getting hungry.

After the disastrous A1C, 10.6 and the most recent illness I've been let to conclude that I simply must dump weight.  Everything that I'm experiencing would be better if I lost weight.  So after thinking this over I'm asking you for a favor.  My personal email address is pretty simple, timmustard@yahoo.com and I asking if you would send an email with your suggestions, your advice and your own experiences on how I should go about losing weight.  I'm not expecting any of you to have the whole set of needed steps, I just would like to hear from you about what you think would help.  I intend to print the ideas and comments out and then go over them as I build a plan to make this happen.  My will power is very low and my impulse control is even lower.  I would appreciate your help.

So have a great weekend and make sure you actively love the one you are with.  Tomorrow afternoon I've been asked to conduct a wedding service on a yacht for a very good friend, Debbie Read and her new guy, Irv.  Her husband, Paul was an appraiser that Howard and Dolly taught the business to many years ago.  He was a fine appraiser and a very good guy.  He was struck down several years before Nan died and she took it very hard at the time.  Now Debbie has found a new guy and they seem very happy together and I'm happy for them.  So tomorrow at 3 I'll board a boat and do the service somewhere out in the Delta.

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment