Friday, November 8, 2013

Good Friday

So here is the windup from here....

10 am  Took Green New Beetle to Precision Alignment where they tested and probed the car.  Then they called in another mechanic and together they discovered that the motor mounts have broken, now get this, we are now dealing with the third car to have broken motorhome mounts in the last few months, the van, the Civic and now the beetle.  On Tuesday I'll take the car in and the shop will have it for a day replacing motorhome mounts.  What fun.

Then I inspected two properties and was running ahead of schedule by the time I reached the second one.  Then the phone rang and TRIMAVIN had a super rush that was needed back by Sunday.  So when I got home I found the order had come through and I was able to do quick research, then drive to Clayton, inspect the home, shoot the comps and got it all done today!  wow now that is a rush.

So now I'm off to bed.  In the morning I'll take the girls to Sabbath School and have lunch with Nikki afterwards.  Great fun.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment