Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Over 58,000 page views of this blog!

Thank you to all who have stopped to take the time to read a blog entry.  We have shared a nice journey together, a journey that continues.

This morning was an early call, up at 5:30 and in the car driving by 6:15 I started off strong and it looked like I would be early, alas that was not to be.  In fact I arrived at 9:18 with almost constant stopped traffic, many accidents and very busy roadways.  The owner fought traffic as well on Highway 80 but arrived much earlier than I did.  He was able to work using his laptop so had no down time.

The property was a beautiful triplex, perfect in every way and worth close to a million dollars.  Finding the comparables was a challenge in busy Berkeley and the rain kept increasing in its intensity.

The trip home was very challenging, heavy heavy rain took visibility down to a few feet, roads were running with rivers of water and keeping safe was a real battle.  I think God watched over me as I drove and I was very relieved to pull into my own garage in time to pick up Kallie from school.

I have included a picture of a puzzle we did together this afternoon.  It turns out that Kallie is very good at puzzles and did most of the process of finding pieces.  We had a great conversation while we worked.  Its been a dream of mine for months that we do something besides just screen time for her while I work so I took the time to do the puzzle with her and then with the rain stopped we took the dog to the park where she played.  What a great afternoon I had with Miss Kallie.

Now this evening I've taken her to the dance studio where we met Keanna and Nikki and I turned her over to her mother's care.

While I was there I drove over to see Freddie who is my Brentwood VW mechanic.  He suggested that we just replace one motor mount, the one we know is broken.  He took its part number and will look for a used part tomorrow or get a new one and we will get back on the road with the bug.

Three more orders came in today, I was thrilled and excited to see them and I'm set to see a property at noon tomorrow, then see one in Walnut Creek at 1:30.  While I could wish for a lot more work, work that builds the bank account I'm grateful for the work that God sees fit to send me.

Sending love to all, you are appreciated very much.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment