Sunday, November 10, 2013

Round the lake

So this morning I rolled out and into tennis shoes, thank you Nikki and then grabbed Pooka, the leash and headed out determined to do the 3+/- mile trip around the lake.  It went well and I happened on a yard sale, ended up buying two metal deck chairs and two more life jackets for the supply.

While out to get the money for the stuff I hit Starbucks, got the last multi grain bagel, yes I know its not good for me but I let it be the entire meal and I use insulin to offset the carbs.

Then it was back to the office to do research for two driveby appraisals in Livermore.  Then it was on the road again and after completing the two driveby inspections I went to Rosies for lunch.  This little Mexican place has the best whole bean burritos and today they were extra good.  What a feast and so tasty.

Then back for fuel and home where I set to work.  Late afternoon Nikki dropped Kallie off for a sleep over.  she is upstairs now making her bed and getting everything just right for the night.  She sleeps in the pink room and is a great guest.  Pooka trys to run and hide but fails so is forced to "play" with Kallie, ends up locked in rooms but seems to enjoy the attention.  Marilyn is still away in Sac helping clean up Vikki's house and sorting through treasures!

Going to go to bed early tonight, the walk plus the driving has left me tired.  Today I've had an orange, so good, a smoothie with a mocha base and a banana along with ice cubes, that was great.

For dinner some left over mac and cheese with green beans and pinto beans warmed in the microwave.  It was good, at least good enough.  Kallie had pizza but ate little.  She is too busy playing.

Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment