Sunday, November 17, 2013

Nice day

Up at 7, on the road at 8:35 and arrive in Pinole at 9:07.  Owner was waiting outside for me.  What a great house,  new Brazilian Koa wood floors in much of the house, stunningly beautiful wood, lots of concrete and perfect lawns, new Marvin windows, one bath has white marble, lots of little improvements made a very nice property.

As I'm driving home I can feel that the drive train in the green bug is not perfect, its getting worse.

While I'm driving the agent from Oakland calls to say he has lined up the tenants for 2:30 for quadruplex, can I come?  Well of course I'll be there, the fee is $650 and I'd like to get this one done quickly.

But as we near he calls to say only one of the tenants are there.  I decide to go ahead and measure the property and while I'm there a second tenant shows up.  So now I only have to see two of the units at a later time.  We shoot the comps and do not feel totally safe in Oakland on a Sunday afternoon.

On the way home we select Fuddruckers and have excellent food and drink.  A good Sunday and lots accomplished after all.

Sending love to all,

Please pray that I'll be able to find a way and the money to get the green bug repaired and that I'll find money to make the house payment.  Its due now!

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment