Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Tightly planned day - it worked

Good evening

Finally I've just emailed out the last appraisal for the day, with a value of over 2 million I'm glad to finally be able to complete it.  Jessy helped a lot today.  As she drove to Brentwood today she shot photos for an appraisal I had done last night, then she came on in and worked up one that I had just seen at Mountain House and was due to the lender at 3 pm.

So it was a day of production.

I started the day off over at the auto repair place with the green bug and I'm very uncomfortable with my situation there.  When I arrived today he told me that he had to buy the parts from VW directly and the total bill would be $1248.  I could not believe it and tonight as I'm checking out many places to buy the parts online I think I might be getting ripped off.  I plan to call first thing in the morning, have him put a hold on the project until I can check around some more.  That just seems really high considering the parts, the three mounts are less than $100 each.  We will see.

So late this afternoon we drove to Vallejo and did an appraisal of a nice little home.  Then we stopped at Applebees for dinner and now we are home.  I'm just through with the work for the day,

Sending love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment