Sunday, November 24, 2013

Good Sunday

So I'm taking a few minutes before retiring for the evening to speak to you.

This morning I was on the treadmill minutes after rising and it was work.  I'm not sure what is going on right now but the lung and coughing thing is getting much worse.  In fact there is little coughing now and it is a loose cough with lots of stuff coming up but the cough is deeper when it happens.  What is concerning is this, I find myself out of breath at strange time.  There were times today when I had to push myself to keep going.  I've noticed that they have my heart meds so high that I really have to work to get the heart rate up to even 100 on the treadmill, it hangs around 65, then 70 for most of the time, not because I'm in such great shape but because the Coreg is artificially keeping my heart from catching up the need. 

In the morning at 8:30 I see a pulmonary guy and I hope to get some answers. 

Today I wrote on an appraisal for Discovery Bay, they just bought the house but the values have gone up so much that they can get rid of PMI, a waste of money anyway so I'm glad that in fact the prices have risen quite a bit over the past year, enough to help them save money.

I left at noon for a 1 pm appointment in Danville, when I arrived the lady was startled and said she would need to call her husband, he had totally forgotten but was home in a flash and the appraisal proceeded just fine.  Perfect property, about 1600 sf and worth nearly a million dollars because of where its located.

Once I left that plush neighborhood I needed diesel and had just enough time to get to the next appointment in Oakland, I quickly found diesel with the gas buddy on my phone, pumped in three gallons, that will give me 120 miles.  When I arrived at the condo in Oakland much to my delight it was the same model I had measured 3 months ago, it was not easy to measure then and I'm sure glad I didn't have to do it again.  So I made conversation, shot photos, took notes and was on my way.  Even the comps were still the best available.

By that time I was hungry and feeling short of breath often.  Not a great feeling.  So as I drove home and passed through Concord I veered toward Spaghetti Factory and had an incredibly nice meal sitting in the bar area by the window.  I had the senior citizen portion (smaller, cheaper) of whole wheat pasta with Mazithra Cheese and Mushroom Sauce.  Their bread is great and the entire experience cost $10 bucks.  I felt much better as I drove home and this time I remembered to give myself an insulin shot.

This evening I've built a fire, the furnace won't blow warm again, same as last year.  Then I worked on finishing up the report and I just shipped it out.  So thankful for life.

Keanna just sent me a photo so I've included it here.  The little brown rabbit is Jackey and they all love him.

Love to all,

Tim

PS after taking out 6 or 7 boards in my side fence as I tried to back the boat in with the motorhome last night after dark I ask Steve if he would help today and sure enough, when I got home the boat was parked right where it needs to be.  Thanks Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment