Friday, February 25, 2011

At last the week is over

Dear Family and Friends,
As I write this evening I look back on a very busy week.  The extreme blessings of being busy are much enjoyed and appreciated.  In spite of weather that could be pouring one minute and sunny the next I've managed to see homes on the water, homes on a hilltop, tiny cozy condos and ho hum properties.  I've been reviewed, ripped up and did my own share of reviewing and ripping up.  This is really a rather exciting profession, too bad it does not pay like it used to, then it was fun along with exciting.

Starr and I took a breather today and ventured into the front yard.  At that moment the rain had stopped, the wind was blasting and Starr sat and considered for a few minutes then came alive.  She stumbled about and did her business, then started walking to Lois and Ray's house.  This exercise is good for her as she gets little these days.  Her back legs cannot be counted on for stability at all.

I've managed to get little side jobs cared for this week.  My beetle has a new headlight, a little 1012 printer hums on my desk now saving me money on nearly every sheet I print, its letter and the others are legal, legal paper is never on sale and can cost up to $60 a box plus the printer is faster and within arms reach.

Dana just called a few minutes ago.  Dana is Nan's sister who lives in Houston.  She is looking forward to coming for a visit this spring once her school year is over.  It is always a blast when she and family come to visit.  Look out fish, warm up BBQ, make room in the frig.  She and Ronnie are really good in the kitchen.

So now its the weekend,  How will you spend it?  I'll not preach about caring for the one nearest to you, you know the drill.  Would anything be different about this weekend if you knew it was to be your last?  Well yes of course but without going all extreme, do keep in mind that the time you have now is precious, valuable and should be invested in people.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment