Thursday, February 17, 2011

Winter is still with us

Dear Family and Friends,
As I write my clock reminds me that once again I've overstayed my evening rituals, that I should be in bed sleeping but instead I enjoyed the fire, Starr with me in the recliner and a DVR episode of Bones from a couple weeks ago.  For those of you who enjoy Bones it was an important show, he asked Hannah to marry and she regretfully told him she was not the marrying type.  It was a moving and interesting show.  Starr thought so too.  She was feeling happy because I had remembered to bring her home some delicious new dog food.  I've been experimenting with different kinds of wet food, the last box was a loser.  Had to open a little can every morning and then put up with the very strong odor.  This time its in little pouches and she loved it and there was no odor for me to live with.  I like it already.

I say two homes today, both in the rain, but fortunately our company had seen both of them before years ago so I did not have to measure them over and the time inside was minimal.  What is nice about these appraisals, they have already been paid for, nice!  They are local, extra nice and the tenants were very helpful with the access I needed.

I'm adjusting to living with the new breathing machine and so far its unnerving.  The air pressure is much more intense and I think I'm sleeping deeper but I wake feeling very strange, the lungs actually hurt from all the extra air being pumped in.  Still I'm giving it several days before I decide anything.  Today the very nice lady who set me up at Apria called to see how I was doing, I thought that was nice and I was touched.

Right now I'm heading to bed.  This evening I took time to cook.  Using a fry pan I started with olive oil, then added brown rice, mushrooms and vege burger.  After that cooked I put it on a plate and poured freshly cooked broccoli with cheese sauce over the top.  Over the top of that I added fresh chopped tomatoes.  It turned out to be very tasty.

Good night dear friends and family,

Love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment