Thursday, February 24, 2011

A Good Day

Dear Family and Friends,
Well this has been one of those full days.  30 minutes on the treadmill this morning started things right.  Then a quick breakfast, some research and off to a 10 am appointment.  I would have been on time but I ran into something that makes me so angry.  For some reason they sweep the center medians of major freeways.  Oh they turn it into a major mess.  Instead of a simple sweeper they have a CHP car, two dump trucks, two sweepers and then ahead of them another flat bed truck all putting down the road at about 5 mph.  Of course since they take up two lanes the highway comes to a halt miles back and finally after a huge waste of time you get by.  That along with the obsession to build sound walls by freeways wasting millions of dollars, well that irks me too.

The condo I inspected by really cute, and in perfect condition.  By the time I got there I had gone 560 miles and I needed diesel badly.  So after the inspection I went searching and finally located a station with the precious stuff, $4.09 a gallon and during the day I saw it as high as $4.29.  Here we go again price wise for fuel.  I bought $12 worth and went and shot my comps.  At Starbucks I discovered that a management company had finally gotten their act together and had emailed me an appraisal I was supposed to be reviewing so using the iphone I copied down the addresses I needed.  It saved the day for me.  So I drove to Alameda and did the review, then home to complete an appraisal that was due by 4:30.  At 4:31 I emailed it out!  Then I noticed that another one was also due so I set to work on it and at 8 tonight it was completed.

Now its 11:24 and I'm contemplating going to bed.  It really is time and studies have shown that people who do not get enough rest are much more likely to gain and retain weight.  I can attest to that for sure.

So good night all,

Love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment