Sunday, February 20, 2011

Just not quite right

Thats how I feel, lungs feel heavy and sluggish.  This morning Ken and I walked our little trek in beautiful weather and enjoyed the welcome sunshine.  Then I came back to find the blood sugar was better than it has been but still higher than it should be.  Breakfast was light and tasty and then I began working at the desk.  It seems I mostly moved paper from side to side today, hooked up a third printer, finished up a report and started on a second one and watched several programs on TV.  This evening I enjoyed watching Blue Bloods, a show about the police commissioner in New York, starts Tom Selick and is well written.

During the day I wrestled with the fire trying to get it to consume a huge piece of wood that did not burn on Friday night.  Finally after several attempts I've persuaded it to burn.  What a challenge it was since it took up most of the room in the stove, to find a way to create a hot fire next to it.

I hope to start feeling stronger and better soon. 

So for now its bed time and I wish each and every one of you a very good week of productivity and peace.

Love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment