Saturday, February 19, 2011

Kallie goes to Sabbath School

It was enchanted from the time I picked her up.  Kallie in her little white furry coat was a sight.  Once we were in the car she began to talk and then moved to singing little songs.  I just didn't know 2 year olds could do all this stuff, so fan to be a part of.  Then in Sabbath School she enjoyed the program that Emily led out in.  Kallie told me in her hushed words that the teacher was Lukes Grandmother.  Not sure how she remembered that.

Once we left church she ordered a happy meal.  However all she ended up with was the chocolate milk.  She was not hungry yet.  Once we reached her house she was ready to go to bed.  She walked up the stairs, into her room and laid down and pulled up the blanket over her body.  I did not hear from her again for 3 hours and she was rested and happy.

Tomorrow is a work day, a time to get caught up a bit on properties I have already seen.  Ken and I are walking in the morning at 7:30 so perhaps its time to say good night to all.

Love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment