Thursday, February 10, 2011

Busy Times

Dear Friends and Family,
Just a quick word this evening as suddenly I find myself very busy once again. 

I spent the morning in setting up orders, researching them and completing the relo appraisal, then I headed out to Concord to see a property, then to CostCo which was very nearby for water, peanut butter, etc, then Oakland to see a lovely old property that has been totally updated, those are really fun to see and then I fought traffic attempting to get back to Brentwood before dark.  Nikki warned me and she was right.  So arriving in Brentwood after dark I darted into Red Robin for a garden burger.  They do such a good job and now have a 4 calorie lemonade that is excellent.

Then to Raley's for some Scallops and fresh tomatoes and now I'm home and heading to bed.  Tomorrow will be a big day, have to be in Brentwood early to see that house and then come home and write up at least two, three if I can manage it plus I have another one in Discovery Bay to see and couple in Oakland for Sunday.

The weather was pleasant today and I heard from Jason, they were at the Aquarium enjoying the day and I was so glad they were there but sorry I wasn't there.  But you know I'm very glad to be working once again.  These darn bills just keep coming in the mail and its best to pay them.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment