Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A quick word

Wow, it is suddenly very busy again.  My work comes and goes so fast I can hardly keep up with the changes so tonight I rejoice in some new work, some of it even pays normal fees which is nice.

Gradually I'm feeling better and better.  Weight Watchers was not a happy weigh in tonight.  My jeans have gotten much heavier lately.  Anyway feeling better is key to a lot of things and for that I'm thankful.  I just have to say I sure enjoy hearing from friends during the day, they text, call, email and it makes life move from brown to bright orange, it lightens up my life and I appreciate it.

And Ken says we walk at 6 in the morning so this is going to be real short.  Rest makes a huge difference in how I feel and the more I read and learn the importance of adequate rest becomes more and more to the top of the pile of important things to care for.

So family and friends,

Good night
love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment