Friday, February 4, 2011

At long last this week comes to an end.

Dear Family and Friends,
Another sunny day here in paradise.  Yea right, paradise might be stretching it just a bit.
This morning instead of walking out in the cold I cranked up the tread mill and did my time in the comfort of my own bedroom.  As bad news emanated from the TV good news filled my body with exercise and deep breathing.  I do think that the cough that so often bothers has been diminished after I added the vapor system to the cpap breathing machine.  I know I've been sleeping really well.  Last night at dinner I had two ice teas and usually that much caffeine would have kept me up, not last night.  I slept well all night and so did Starr.

This morning was time for a good breakfast, sausages, eggs, pancakes and OJ.  It was all good.

I broke down later in the morning and paid the money to have my precious IPOD repaired.  Yes I know I could have purchased a new one for 80 dollars more but I like my ipod and so it is being repaired.  Funny how everyone has an opinion on something like this.  Got to say the majority of opinion was to just go for broke and buy a new one but there comes a time when one has to make their own mind up, its my money so it is being repaired and will be back in my hot little hands in two weeks or less.

Keanna came this afternoon and I was able to give her a little American Girl sewing kit I found last night. We will make some nice things with the kit, should be fun.  She was excited about it.

Since I'm going to see Jason and Jo tomorrow right after I'm finished taking the girls to Sabbath School I spend a bit of time getting the tow dolly out and hooked up to the RV.  Tomorrow I'll just have to drive it on the ramps, lock the straps and drive away.  I'm supposed to be doing an inspection in Boulder Creek but of course Bank of America failed to get the order here today.  I'm also supposed to be doing a driveby review in Hayward on Monday but same thing, so far no appraisal to review.  I hope to be able to do a couple appraisals while I'm down there and will come back Monday sometime.  Its nice to be able to have a home away from home and since there is nothing compelling me to be here Monday morning I'll arrive when the work is completed.

Once again the good Lord has granted us a chance to worship, relax with family, rebuilt relationships and touch nature, what a huge blessing that is.  It makes life come alive, more than marking time and counting steps, life glows.  I think of the pride and joy in Loren and Emily's voices as they talk about Luke, I know how rich my life is to have 4 wonderful little ones to adore.  Tomorrow after Timothy will hear the motorhome's arrival and come out onto the porch saying Pappa.  That is the best music there is.  Someday soon we will arrive in the courts of heaven to meet our majestic Pappa, our loving heavenly Father, oh the joy that will bring.  With all the problems that trouble this world on a daily basis our hearts cry out, soon Lord, soon.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment