Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Slammed

How nice to be able to say that.  I've just completed entering orders and its refreshing to have some to put in.  They are for all over like usual, Tracy, Fairfield, Fremont, Discovery Bay, Brentwood.  This is really great news.  Seems just as I'm feeling really awake and well the orders are coming in.  Bring em on, I'm ready.  This afternoon Keanna came to visit.  She did her homework and munched on popcorn and then it was time to take her to a special swimming class she is in this week.  She is going every day but this was my first day to see her in action.  She is a tiny little girl but she sure made the backstroke work for her.  The lane she was swimming in seems so long and the coach seems mean but really it is all good and Keanna really did well.  She stuck with it and was pretty tired at the end but after a long shower she was in good shape again.

This girl has come a long ways and its so enjoyable to see her so capable in the water, yes there were bigger swimmers, faster swimmers but she held her own, did not cry or get distressed, what a little trooper.  She now swims much better than her papa.!

This morning I had to run to Livermore to do a field inspection of a condo located in a nice complex near CostCo.  On the way home it struck me that our local shop might be able to help me with the burned out head light on the bug.  Its amazing I've not gotten a ticket already.  So I stopped just to see when they could fix it and they did it on the spot.  What was amazing was that they pulled the whole light assembly right out of the fender and changed the bulb.  So for $40 I was on my way and street legal.  It was a blessing.  Then this afternoon Keanna wanted to hit CVS for a minute to check out doll stuff.  Wonder where she gets that shopping bug from?  Two days ago I was there and they had NO calendars.  I want a calendar and this year none came in the mail. Well today they had calendars sitting in the isle so Keanna picked a nice one with fuzzy little animals in the pictures.  Just another little thing to getting more organized.

Well its bed time now, its been a great day and with walking at 6 am this morning the day has been long and exhausting.

Love to all,

Tim
pooch get well!

No comments:

Post a Comment