Monday, February 14, 2011

Writing in place

Dear Ones,
Today was a day of just staying in the office and writing.  It went well but oh I am so sore in crucial places tonight.  Starr was glad to have me home for the day and talked to me a lot, not sure what she was saying though, could have been bad, not sure.
It was a blustery day here, wind, hints of rain and cold all day.  I managed to write three full reports today which is good but my eyes are pretty wasted now.
I took a break at 7:30 to take the girls some little talking and dancing dolls, their parents seemed so pleased to have noisy dolls added to the mix!  I think I might even get the dolls over here soon.  Oh well.
I've included photos of the valentine Keanna made this evening for me and the one that Timothy created while I was there with his mothers help.
These are so wonderful, the loving creativity of our little ones, its good medicine for the soul.

So I'm heading to bed, so tired I can hardly keep my eyes open now.  But its a good tired, comes with accomplishment, I'm so thankful for the orders, the payments, the life line I'm living with.

Today I heard from Jan.  Jan is Nan's niece who lives in Denver.  She has taken a new job being the director of a very important non profit based in Portland and will be moving there soon  She was such a great friend to us over the years and it will be nice to have her closer, she is even promising to come visit which will be wonderful.  Its always fun when Jan is around, she is so full of ideas and life.

Well its off to bed now,  love to you all

tim

perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment