Friday, July 15, 2011

At last it's Friday

Its about 10 pm and my body tells me I've been awake long enough today.  All in all its been a decent day, of course there was NO money in the mail again, unbelieveable after all these weeks and constant production, no funds.

This morning I took Starr in a little stroller that the kids play with to the park.  We took a closer look at the rebuilding project for the children's play area that has been gone for about 6 months.  Now the work is on with new drains being installed and when its all done the surface will be rubber so injuries will be fewer.  Starr enjoyed her walk around the park and took time to bark at other dogs.

Once we got home I quickly had some instant oatmeal, seems I've run out of my normal long cooking kind.  I also had two little pieces of toast from the bread I just made yesterday, its so good and so simple to make.  I did find I needed a bit more water than they called for but the results are simply great.  I'm enjoying little tomatoes from my vines now and they are so good.

The blood sugar numbers are much better now and that is encouraging.  I set to work this morning on a challenging appraisal assignment for Freddie Mac.  This was the one where they are requiring me to determine if the appraisal was done properly but they have not supplied an appraisal, only a Desktop Evaluation which has no adjustments and is a vague document without any information regarding what the subject property was like then, was it remodeled lin 2008?  It is now but I have no idea of its condition then.  So I spent hours trying to make good sense out of the assignment.  I sincerely hope it is what they are looking for.

Mid afternoon I decided to take a break and put the motorhome away beside the garage where it can now legally be stored.  I made a shocking discovery by accident.  I happened to look way under the coach at the left front tire and there were steel bands showing through the tread. Thank goodness the renter did not come last Thursday, he would have been driving on steel belts that are exposed.  So one way or the other this week I have to find funds to buy two new tires for the front of the coach, that is $600.  Oh boy, one more thing and I probably should make the motorhome payment that is long over due.  But of course the state took that money.

Well anyway it is the Sabbath and I think everything can just rest until the special hours are over.  How I hope the mails are friendly tomorrow.

In the morning I'm picking up Kallie for Sabbath School and then I'll have her until late in the afternoon.  Keanna and her mother are doing a sleep over with their friends in San Ramon.  A nice break.  So I hope to see my special friends at church in the morning, you have no idea of how much it touches my heart to talk to you.

Well it is good to have a nice bed to head to and in spite of many unsettled things there are also many things to be thankful for.  Most of all its people, family, kiddos, friends, clients that mean the world to me.  And a special phone call from Dolly this afternoon was great. She has a faith that is incredible and I always appreciate her time, her prayers, her encouragement.  What a lady.

Good night all,

Love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment