Monday, July 11, 2011

Moving through a fog

Last night was one of the worst I have ever had and believe me I've had some rough nights over the last few years.  I went to bed at a reasonable hour and fell asleep only to wake a few minutes and then be awake, tossing and turning until 4:30 am when I got up and came down for a drink, almost fell over the cat and it was past 5 am before I fell asleep.  The new meds have me so messed up and while the blood sugar numbers are much better my chest hurts every morning now when I wake, my finger has once again gotten so bad that it won't open in the morning, tendon is acting up again.

Today I had an important appraisal and I used what I know of acting to be presentable and interested in the beautiful home but I could hardly think.  Really a rough day and I did get $175 in the mail today, its like a cosmic force is just playing with me to see how far I can stretch without breaking.

This evening I reached out and ask Lois and Ray to come over and help me with the wheel chair for Starr, we made a lot of progress and learned what does not work.  Whether she has the strength left to use her front feet I don't know but at least we made some progress and she sat in it for a bit, didn't seem to distressed.

I'm off to bed now in hopes that tonight I'll sleep.  I walk through the day but without hope, I go through the motions of writing reports but feel like a zombie.  The bright spots are when the kids call or make contact and tomorrow Keanna needs to be picked up in Brentwood from Scrapbooking class at noon so that is something to look forward to.  There is a driveby in Stockton that need attention in the morning too.

At least our weather is wonderful right now, cool and comfortable, so nice and of course considering the financial situation I'm in a day without AC is a day with less money spent.

Good night, please pray that my life can make sense, right now it does not.

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment