Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Life continues

Dear Family and Friends

Well another day without money in the mail!  I'll probably have a stroke when the money actually arrives in the mail.

This morning I took the motorhome to a tire place and had two new tires installed on the front.  Turns out the tires on the coach are 10 years old and that is just too old to be safe.  After the current rental which leaves at 6 in the morning and is just for the weekend to Laguna Seca I'll find a way to put 4 tires on the back.  Already with the two new tires on the front it drives much better.  The tires on the coach now are 12 ply and the new ones are 14 ply, stronger and hold an amazing 95 pounds of pressure.  They weight a ton it seems like when you have to move them around.  The young guy that did the work today was great, knew his stuff and was very clean and orderly about his work.

Once the tires were on I took one of my precious 20 dollar bills and topped the fuel tank off so the renter will have a full tank.  I hated to part with the money but fair is fair.  I expect him to bring it back full so he deserves it full too.

Today I've been busy cranking out appraisal work.  This morning I had to leave so fast that I just had a energy bar for breakfast, then a griller for lunch and tonight after spin class a burrito from Taco Bell.  Spin class was awesome and the bike I had was so smooth and fitted me perfectly.  Kim was encouraging as usual, she calls me pops for good reason.  I'm as old as any two people in the class together.

I planned it so once the class was over I could do a field review and shoot photos for another appraisal while I was out.  I managed that fine and only got home a few minutes ago.

Tomorrow afternoon I have a private appraisal in Modesto which was referred to me by a long time friend.  I sure do appreciate the referral and it pays up front.  I appreciate that as well.  I sort of feel like God handed me this appraisal and I'm sure ready to take it.

Its been warm today, 92 at the high but I've just kept my little office cool and let the rest of the house rise and fall with the outside temperature.  Got to save money where I can.

Sending love to all, my blood sugar numbers continue to fall, now I have to be careful or they get too low.  Nice change.

Love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment