Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Will the shoes ever stop dropping?

Good evening,

This afternoon the bank called to say that my savings had been emptied by the state.  It was a very old amount that I didn't think they had a right to but they said otherwise so today they just emptied the funds, the same funds I was saving toward the house payment, now it seems even further off than before.

One nice thing did happen today, the motorhome loan people suggested I apply for a 1 year reduction in the payment.  It will drop about $120 if they approve.  That would be a blessing.

Once again no money in the mail box yet the box of completed work is bulging so I know money is coming, its just when and will it be in time.

Keanna was finished with scrapbooking camp today at noon and I picked her up, we met with the former renter of the motorhome and got the missing bike rack key, had lunch at McDonalds and then came home to complete  a report.  Then we headed out to Stockton to do a driveby and its 9 comps.  Then back for pizza with Lois and Ray, I ate too much for sure.

Then home to write up a review appraisal and get it emailed out.  At first it was way too big so I had to drop a couple pages.  I'm having trouble keeping the scans pages small enough.  They end up huge and take up lots of appraisal space when I email them out.  My equipment is very old and so far I've found nothing that lets me scan using a small amount of space.

Well Starr and the bed are both calling, I'm dead tired, the blood sugar numbers continue to fall which is good, the chest pains are always with me but such is life. Tomorrow I'm meeting a very nice lady for lunch and Thursday night I'm being introduced to a friend of a friend at Summerset, Keeping life interesting I guess.

Love to all,

Thanks for your prayers, this is a very tough time to live through and I hope I do.

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment