Thursday, July 14, 2011

I'm taking down my mailbox

Good evening,
There is really no reason to have a mailbox these days, another day with NO payments, just bills and trash.  I've almost given up on the mail or income, its that bad.

I'm pretty sure my mental condition is strong, let me give you an example. This morning I rose at 5:45 and had the paperwork ready in the motorhome for the renter who was to arrive at 6 am.  Well at 6:45 I was starting to call his number when I happened to look at his file again, clearly written in large green numbers where the dates for his rental, 21st through the 24th.  Well today was not the 21st.  I was one week too early, and of course there was no money either.  Talk about discouraging and humbling.  I guess I was just anxious.  I had the frig cold, the floors vacuumed, the exterior washed, the windows clean, just one week early.

At 10 I say a very nice place in Brentwood, a short sale that was purchased 3 years ago for $630,000 and is now selling for $340,000.  It has a pool, spa, large patio, huge lot and hardwood floors inside.  The family was obviously hurting with the forced move back to San Jose.  So much hurting and suffering right now.

After finishing the house my blood sugar was so low I knew I could not make it home safely so I had a burrito at Taco Bell, I had cash for that purchase. Once home the house smelled great with the loaf of bread completed.  This time it is rye bread and the loaf is huge.  Oh it tastes good.  I've let myself have a couple 1/2 slices today.  Making bread with the machine is so much fun.

This afternoon I wrote up the appraisal for the house I inspected this morning and finished just in time to tidy myself up and go to the BBQ that Margo was having.  She had the event to introduce me to her friend.  I of course was nervous and wanted to be most anywhere but there.  But she turned out to be a delightful lady, a health professional with many years in an oncology ward.  We all enjoyed ourselves very much, the food was great and I'm just home now.  I do hope to see her again, so quick, balanced, well traveled, well spoken and at peace with the world.  I also found out while I was there that there is a 70 voice choir based in the Summerset development, a 55 and over development of several hundred homes.  They are performing right now, for the next few days so I'd like to go hear them and perhaps in the future join the choir if they allow outsiders.  Would be a great outlet.

Mr. Timothy is now 4 years old.  He actually turned 4 two days ago and this Sunday we are heading down for a party.  Can't wait to see him again and Mia too.  He is quite the boy, strong willed, very bright, quick and loves to be loved and to play with his cars.

So good night, please pray that the Lord might part with a few cattle He owns on a thousand hills and turn them into cash so I could pay my bills.  Its getting crazy now.

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment