Thursday, July 21, 2011

Well its gone

I was up at 5:45 this morning to make sure everything was ready for my renter.  He and his buddy were here at 6 and after a few minutes drove away.  They are very experienced motorhome people, he just sold his 34 foot class A last year.  They are going to Laguna Seca to see a race I think.  I hope they have an enjoyable time.

When I see it drive away I always feel like one of my children are driving away but it is still very helpful to covering the costs of owning it.

Our temperature is gradually creeping up these days and this afternoon when I measured a home in Modesto at 4:30 it was warm but measuring a house only takes a short time and then you are inside and then you are done, I'd rather measure in heat than in driving rain which I've done many times.  Now that is miserable.  I got to see my friends the Larsens who lived next door to the home I appraised.  They are delightful people and we sang with them for years in the Adoration Singers and Roger Peden Chorale.  I walked away with some fresh tomatoes, I scored big as I love good tomatoes.

On  the way home I splurged and went to Olive Garden where I had eggplant with salad and water.  The food was so good and I walked out only paying about $11 since I asked for the lunch portion.  It was just right.  Of course it won't help my current run on dumping pounds.  This morning I was down to 216.5, a pretty good drop from the 226 of a few weeks ago.

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day.  Up early to wash the bug, then write up a review, then leave at 10:50 for Oakland where I'll pick up Ms Marilyn, fresh from Rhode Island.  She is seeking her resort experience but I have plans for her, work work work!  Then we will drive to San Jose where I'm doing a full appraisal, then we drive to Jason and Jo's where Mia is getting dedicated at 5 pm.  Can't wait to see the little ones again.

Sending love tonight to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment