Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Still no money

For those of you who think I'm just obsessed with money, well may I kindly suggest you go without any income for 3 weeks and still have many business related expenses that are taking place every day.  I'm so far beyond despair yet my work load is full.  I wrote three reviews today including a very tough one for a little place in Brentwood.  The report was completed in 2007 and now Freddi Mac wants to know if it was done correctly or not.  It was not and was about $40,000 to high at the time but proving my case took hours of work.  Much more work than creating a new appraisal from scratch.

Orders have come in, 4 in all today for which I am eternally grateful.  They are all full orders instead of reviews so they pay more.  I've noticed that companies are starting to increase what they pay gradually.  I think they are getting the message that they are killing us off slowly but actually every day.  Nearly 1/2 of the CA appraisers have quit or are about to quit, its that bad.  My income is down to about 1/5 of what it used to be.

Its been a pleasant day, well it was until the mail came.  I was quickly confident that there would be something in the mail but instead of checks there were more hassles.  Today I dealt with Apria who is charging me a lot more each month than the amount I had been told would be charged and after a long hold time I spoke to several people there, none were helpful.

In the morning I'm going to see my doctor and get going on some new blood work, its way past time.

Well thats about it for today.  At 6:15 I inspected a property in Stockton this evening.  Then home to find more orders and I've just took a few minutes to watch part of Covert Affairs, a program I enjoy a lot.

Have a good night,

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment