Friday, July 1, 2011

An ominous week

Good evening,
How are you tonight?  Does it feel like your life is on track?  I certainly hope so because my life feels like a process of waiting for the next crisis to hit.  I hate it.  I miss the life where there was laughter, good food, travel and balance.  I'm wondering if this is it, is this how its going to be from now on.  I know that some of you will identify with the feelings, drastic changes are thrust on you and then you have to just deal with life on a day to day basis with little hope or meaning.

This morning I woke to a sunny day outside, made breakfast and then set to work.  I have a golden opportunity to work for two new companies but each requires an E&O policy with a million dollar coverage.  I've reduced my coverage to just $500,000 for the last few years but today I took the steps to get the policy back to the million dollar level.  It only cost $16 to get the coverage and I thought it was worth it. That took a few hours to get filled out, scanned and emailed back to the broker.  Once I get the new binder then I can apply with these new companies, these are companies that asked me to join, not the other way around so it is promising.

Today I've spend a lot of time doing conditions, you know those free hours when you fix things because someone in the food chain decided they wanted wording just their way.  Today is was please confirm that the 4 wall heaters for the subject property can keep the home above 50 degrees and are typical of the area.  Well in Richmond probably half of the homes have wall heaters, its that kind of thing that drives you crazy.  There are so many little minds in the whole process and any one of them can demand something even if it has nothing to do with the resulting loan.  Fun fun.

I think I'm taking Kallie to SS in the morning and then I'm driving down to MBA to see the kiddos there.  Its been a while and I look forward to seeing them all.  This time its the bug going, not the motorhome since I just can't justify driving the coach all that way and spending about $70 in the process.  I might rethink this tomorrow but for now I plan to drive the bug.

So for now its bed time,  I want to thank those of you who took time to remember me in prayer.  I have to admit I have a lot on my mind.  Its nice to be remembered.

Love to one and all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment