Sunday, July 3, 2011

A great day

Hi, this has been a wonderful day with tons of kiddo time, great food, perfect weather and fun. Today Mia was crawling up a storm. She wanted to play with Timothy's cars and would crawl after them as Jo moved them forward. She is really determined and makes funny faces as she crawls. She is a very willing eater and wants constant bites of food once you start. We had lunch with Chris and Stephanie. Chris used to be jason's roomate in the Texas house. I've had Starr on the grass for long periods of time which she loved.

In the morning I'll head back home so ken can use the motorhome for cornfest in Brentwood.

I have lots of work to do once I get home for which I am grateful.

This is a short message tonight because I'm sending it from the iPhone.

Love to all. Enjoy the 4th!

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment