Friday, July 8, 2011

So I missed a night

I'm told I forgot to blog last night and after checking there is no record of my blog, must have hit the wrong button or could I have forgotten to write one?

It really has been that kind of week.  I must tell you I finally did receive payment for one appraisal today in the mail.  So I raced to the bank and made a deposit.  I was so thankful for that one check but of course I desperately need lots more.  Frankly I'm not sure what to think, I have laid out what my needs are before the Lord but there appears to be little or no answers coming.  There are lots of new orders, not enough to get me caught up but still a really solid amount and many will not be paid for for at least a month but I'll need the funds then too.

This morning at a 10 am appointment I found Margo at the door.  She was a fellow travel agent who worked with Nan.  She has found a nice guy who was visiting from Florida some time back and they spend some time in Florida and some time here.  We had a delightful talk, they love motorhomes, diesel engines, travel, grandkids so we had a lot to chat about.  It was a nice moment.

Afterwards I drove over to visit the motorhome and Ken at Cornfest.  What a huge understaking this is.  This evening Nikki and girls had me go with them to see the Cornfest as the day was cooling and this evening it has been almost chilly, really terrific, they had arcades which the little girls loved, a petting zoo and pony rides and lots of good live music.  We got to see LeAnn for a bit, Ken's wife, Ken and LeAnn are our long time neighbors to the east side of us and Ken is pretty much responsible for the CornFest.  Tonight there were thousands of people there enjoying good eats, the carnival, music on two stages and lots of craft booths to tempt people to part with their money.

I've included a few photos from this evening.  Anything one does with little ones is magic and tonight was no exception.  The fireworks display was incredible and lasted for about 30 minutes.  Kallie was ready to go home and Keanna covered her ears but we all had a great time.

I'm glad for the break, for the Sabbath and it looks like I'll be taking the girls to SS in the morning which is always fun to do.

So for now, enjoy the photos and love the ones you are with.

Tim



No comments:

Post a Comment