Saturday, October 1, 2011

A Day with Family

We are just back from a full day with Timothy, Mia and Jason and Jo.  We left this morning around 8 and arrived in time to witness the ceremony.  Jo has started a club for children 4 and 5 years old called Eager Beavers.  Today several little children were inducted into the group and received their sashes and neck gear.  They all looked so cute.  Jo is to be commended for her work in getting the group going and everything went off smoothly today.  Good going Jo.

Mia is growing rapidly, crawls at the speed of light, stands and enjoys smiling, eating, being held and taking naps.  Timothy is a bright boy who talks about big concepts, loves to joke, play and seems to enjoy his Pappa.  He cornered Marilyn today and she read stories to him for hours.  Jason made a lunch pizza that was so good, the homemade crust was excellent.

I took long naps this afternoon as my body tried to catch up from the past week with its long work days and high stress levels.  Jason and Jo have this wonderful recliners that just shouts come take a nap, so I did.

Now its bed time and tomorrow morning there is a hike around the lake with Ken and a long day of creating appraisals.  Its vital that I complete several.  I did receive word today that my faithful client QVS who always pays on the 20th is set to pay me on the 20th of October.  They will be paying me twice the amount I've been getting from them over the last few months.  That will come in handy indeed.

Well from here I'm wishing you a very nice evening or morning depending on when you feast your eyes on these lines!!

Love







tim

No comments:

Post a Comment