Sunday, December 11, 2011

Aloha

Its 12:46 and I have my work done, I'm packed and I'm heading to bed to sleep until about 3:45.

We are leaving for Kona in the morning out of Oakland on Alaska airlines and it is a direct flight.  We'll arrive in the morning and have the day to settle in.  I come back on Wednesday since I really can't afford to be away very long.  I'm looking forward to some rest and time with family, I think we all are, just wish Jason and Jo could be there too.

Our timeshare at Kona Coast has served us well.  I'll be blogging from there and including some pictures if I can make it all work. 

I'm dealing with the loss of Starr and its mostly OK, but oh how I miss my little friend and companion.

How I wish you were coming too, I love my friends and will miss you all very much.

Love

tim

the day has been great, we did Sabbath School and then picked out a tree, the girls are so cute measuring the tree compared to how tall or short they are.  We did Olive Garden and that is always an interesting time with the girls but we survived, no police were called and we even walked out full.

No comments:

Post a Comment