Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Great Day in Paradise

I took the girls to breakfast with me at the cafe by the pool in our project.  I had a spinach omelet with home style potatoes and sitting there with the girls who were munching on some great fries.  We were pool side and in the distance was the ocean with palm trees everyone.

After breakfast we came back to the room, put on swim suits and headed to the pool, we got towels for the week, noodles to swim with and the girls went to work having fun in the water.  We spend hours playing and then headed back, drove to CostCo, had terrible traffic and picked up Steve and Nikki a bit late but we had a great morning.  This is the primary reason I come to Hawaii at this point in my life, to help with the girls and to enjoy the beauty of this place.

Tomorrow afternoon at 4 pm I leave from Oakland but I've managed to pack in a lot of enjoyment in these 4 days.  This evening we found some great eating at a local pizza place that had changed its name since 2 years ago.  It turned out to be very very good.

Now we are watching Storage Wars, a show I've never seen before, its fun to watch and to just sit around with Steve and Nikki with the girls fast asleep.

This evening the sun set over the pool and it was a great ending to an excellent day.

I've included a couple photos I shot today.

Love to all,



Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment