Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Busy day

Good evening
I'm just back from an evening celebrating Jo's birthday.  Jason planned a surprise birthday party and I drove to downtown Santa Cruz to join the fun.  The food was great and we enjoyed a very nice time.  Jason had planned well and had a cake already at the place which was brought out at the end of the meal.  Happy Birthday Jo.

Earlier in Hawaii we celebrated Steve's birthday at a great place when I was there.  My kids found spouses with December birthdays so its always a challenge to celebrate their birthdays and Christmas without the birthdays being lost in the shuffle.

This morning Ken and I walked in the very cold damp dark weather.  Not so fun but the feeling it gives after the walk is well worth it.
I worked on an appraisal and then drove to Richmond to see a property, then to a C21 office to pick up a check for a second appraisal and then as the clock was running did the appraisal of the second home.  It was rough, needs just about everything to make it nice again.  Once that appraisal was over I hit the road for Brentwood and got there at 3:45 so could deposit the check in the account.  Then it was home to let the dogs out for a bit, select a card for Jo and drive to Santa Cruz.  There was also a quick stop at the Library to pick up a book for Nikki.  The librarian did not want to relenquish the book once she saw the title, she did not know it was out yet so Nikki evidentially got a book that is in demand.  Now its hers for the next 3 weeks.

So this has been a busy day.  A new order for a relocation appraisal came in today and that is scheduled for tomorrow afternoon.  The good Lord has sure been providing work even though it is Christmas week, I am thankful.

So now its really time to head to bed. 11:39.  Interesting tidbit, when I filled the Civic in Santa Cruz I discovered that it had gotten 36 mpg.  Not bad at all.

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment