Sunday, December 11, 2011

safe trip to kona! Thankyou Lord

Good evening, the day started for me at 3:45. We left for Oakland at 4:30 and flew out at 7:15. Great ride over and the girls were great travelers. 5 & 1/2 hours later we had arrived. We found our unit and moved in. What a great day! It was 81 degrees and perfect. Late this afternoon I took keanna to the pool and she loved it.

One hitch! My meds did not get here. But the lord reminded me to go to Longs drug. I was still in their system so they just dispensed 4 days of meds and I'm great to go. Ray and Lois who r faithful friends and searched for the meds case but never did locate it. A mystery!!
This evening we celebrated steve's birthday at Outback!'so good and the sides taste great. Both girls fell asleep, so tired.
I was disappointed to discover that the wifi at our timeshare is supposed to be down. But my iPhone is working off wifi right now. They said it would be down for five days. I think it got fixed!
Well I'm going to say goodnight now. I'm pretty tired. Got two hours of sleep last night.

Wish you all were here!

Love tim

No comments:

Post a Comment