Friday, December 23, 2011

Resting up

Dear Family and Friends,
Its so good to be able to type once again with the finger that had the surgery.  Nearly healed now and I'm using it more and more.

Imagine my surprise this morning when an email popped up asking to rent the motorhome starting tomorrow.  They live in San Carlos and want to rent for a week to take the family to Disneyland.  So its going to happen and the funds will come in very handy.  I'll have their Lexus for the week, that should be fun!

It was really cold this morning once again and I found a ball of red coals in the fire from last nights huge piece of wood.  I loaded 2 pieces of wood into the stove, open the draft door and in minutes had a roaring fire, enough to keep the house 70 all day.  The dogs love it, to be warm.

Today I've written two desk reviews so made a few bucks that way.  And I managed to start a little Christmas shopping, very hard to climb into the mood right now plus I woke this morning with a very drippy nose, its been the same all day and I've not felt that great.  Seems better tonight.  I had dinner at the Red Robin and their normally incredible gardenburger was terrible tonight, not sure what happened but it was bad but the salad was great and I enjoyed that.

Now its time for bed and I'm so glad to be turning in. Do you like to sleep as much as I do?  From about 7 pm on I am very tired, worn out, not sure when this started but its not fun.

I'm glad the Sabbath hours are here, nice to think of something beyond work and money but I did managed to pay both mortgages today, a huge blessing for which I am thankful.

Love to all and a Merry Christmas.

Jason has had my address book so the Christmas card from me will arrive a little late once I get my book back.  He is raising funds for his upcoming marathon.  I'm so proud of him for what he is doing, runs between 3 and 6 miles every day now, amazing.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment