Thursday, December 8, 2011

Keeping on course

What fun it was to see friends in Tracy last night at the ABC bookmobile.  I discovered that Bernice White had a heart attack while on a drive in the mountains and spent a couple days at a hospital far from home.  What a shock.  George is recovering nicely from a knee replacement, what a brave trooper he is, just keeps going no matter what happens to his body.  I saw the school teacher whose name always slips my aging mind and Dunstons and others.  It was fun and the prices for the vege foods I enjoy were about half what I pay at Raley's when I can even find the items.

I worked until midnight last night and then until noon today to get the big one out.  Finally it went out and it got accepted without needing changes which was great news.

Then I turned to a driveby review in San Ramon, you just would not believe all the homes that are being added in that area, all at prices exceeding $750,000 each, where do all these people work and make enough to afford homes like that?  Always a wonder, not homes I would really want, often they have a 4,000 sf lot and are so crammed together it is amazing.  But they are close to where people work!

Once the review was completed and emailed out I headed to Tracy to do one that came in yesterday.  I managed to see it just before dark and get all the comps shot before the sun slipped away.  Then back to the house to do the interior.  Beautiful updated home that a couple months ago was a bank foreclosure.  Now its wonderful, clean, fresh, new carpet, great pool, brick everywhere for the three patio areas and an outdoor kitchen.  All for $265K

Well now I'm just through with writing it up and shipping it out, to a new client no less.  That is always good news.  Tomorrow morning I'll get up at 5 and write as much as I can before going to the hospital to get this horrible bandage off my hand, oh I am so ready for that.  So ready!  Then to Bradford Island which requires a ferry ride to see the property.  Then back to the office to keep writing reports.

I'm leaving for a little trip on Sunday and will be gone for a few days, it will be warm there, nice change indeed.

Please pray for individuals with special circumstances.  God knows.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment