Thursday, December 15, 2011

Short night, cold day, welcome home......

Brilliance is drinking a huge coke on the way home to stay away, well it got me home but then kept me awake until about 4 am this morning.  A call from a lender woke me at 9:30 and the day has moved forward from there, slowly.

This afternoon I went over to collect the dogs from Steve and Nikki's place but the little one was hidden.  Finally I called Steve who had me put him on speaker phone, then Taz came right out of hiding hearing his master's voice.  It took a return trip to finally get them loaded and over to my house.  Now they are roaming checking everything out, looking for Steve who is the love of their little lives.  At least having them here will stop the raccoons from invading as they have been doing since I've been gone.

It is not as much fun being home alone as with family in Hawaii, got to admit that but of course dealing with appraisal problems is always a hoot, sometimes there does not seem to be a clear answer to problems that arise but we have to forge ahead and give it a try.

I'm including a few photos of the girls with a Hawaiian backdrop.  In the morning at 7:30 I have a echo cardiogram at Antioch, then drive to Martinez where I next have a Pulmonary Lung workup.  So glad to be making progress.

Perhaps you can tell I'm sleepy and worn out this evening, perhaps a good day of testing will perk me up tomorrow.
I'm very thankful that I was able to make the trip and feel very appreciative that it happened.  Hawaii is special place to me, I've been there in all kinds of weather, with friends, with Nan when she was vital and full of shopping furry as well as when in a wheel chair, enjoyed every minutes of all the trips and all the different people and family.

So wishing everyone a good night, good morning

Love

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment