Monday, December 19, 2011

Beautiful weather

Well God has started the order process again.  Two today was good news indeed.

This afternoon I drove to Sunnyvale but did so through Castro Valley, there was an accident ahead and it took an hour for a 10 minute trip.  Needless to say I was late but thanks to the trusty IPHONE I was able to let them know and it all worked out well.  I had dinner at the bar at Olive Garden, salad and soup never tasted so good.

Ray and Lois have just left.  They came over to view the Christmas tree and approved of the work we did on Sat evening.  It is a cute little tree and faithfully comes on about dark and goes off about now.

Ken has suggested that we walk at 6:30 in the morning so I'm heading to bed now, so ready and so sleepy.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment