Friday, December 16, 2011

Kaiser tests

Good evening
This morning started at 6:15 and by 7:30 I was at Kaiser, Antioch where I found the front desk for cardiology empty, something deep in my mind said just go on back so I did and found my lady who was ready for the echo cardiogram.  Stripped to my waist and laying on a examining table with pillows she started applied very cold stuff and while I watched she located the 4 values of my heart and examined them from every possible angle.  Since I was there for a heart murmur I paid special attention when she stopped on one value and using her mouse highlighted portions taking extra photos.  It was an interesting experience and after about 30 minutes she was finished.  She was kind and found some special ointment for the healing place on my hand.

Once free of the hospital I drove to Sylvia's Cafe for an excellent 2 egg omelet filled with veges.  One my meal was completed I had just enough time to drive to Martinez which was about 20 minutes away.

I parked and found the right office building and then endured the second test of the day.  This one was a pulmonary capacity test and it was not pleasant but I did manage to get through it.  Then I headed back home for work.

Tomorrow I'm going to Sabbath School and Church in Tracy since my little girls are still vacationing in Hawaii.  I happen to know that they enjoyed a trip to Hilo and the rain forest today where it was pouring rain.  Sure sorry I missed that!  I sure do miss all of them thought.  They are so fun to travel with and my four days were unforgettable.

Now its time to rest and recharge the batteries inside.  It became clear to me this afternoon that I've now gone a full work week without producing any income, yikes is all I can say about that.  I think that by now the after effects of Paxil are past and I'm glad to be free of at least one of the meds.  After going through all these tests it is becoming very clear to me that I MUST start the process of losing weight, exercising and reclaiming control of my life.  Its either that or be content to live with diminished expectations.  At this point in time I'm driven by the desire to see my precious little 4 grow up.

Here is hoping for a great Sabbath for all, a break in work and a time to reconnect with those we love.

Love

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment