Thursday, December 1, 2011

Reversal

Good evening,
This has been a long hard fought day but I've just completed the third report, the first one had lots of Steve's help in it.  My hand is very tired of typing and is complaining a bit.

This morning Dr. Bahl, Kaiser oncologist called to give me an update.  He had told me yesterday that he would consult with another oncologist who does many of these surgeries after a tumor like mine is removed.  He called to tell me that after a conversation with her I would not be needing the surgery after all.  That was really good news.

Today the wind has continued to blow very hard and it seems to find its way into my house around the sliding doors and through the dog door.  Brrr is what I can say for sure.  I've kept a fire burning all day today to help with the chill.

Keanna came to visit briefly today. We did McDonalds and then I took her to an appointment with an orthodonist in Tracy.  Nikki met me there and so I drifted back home to work.

Last night I had terrible news about the ipone.  I left it sitting by the fire all night and this morning when Steve came by he played with it and found it was showing a dead battery.  So I gladly charged it and its worked well all day today.  That was a huge answer to prayer as replacing it would have been costly.

Well for now I'm beat, satisfied and looking forward to rest.  Today I've earned it.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment