Monday, December 26, 2011

Crash

Well not all days are equal.  I was just cruising alone, ready to climb over Kirker Pass to have an early dinner with the girls and suddenly a blue Mustang crashed into the right passenger door of the Civic, I was pushed enough that the car started to go sideways but then it went straight and I was fine.  I turned left onto a side street and they followed me.  Out came a very young teen boy from the drivers side and a very angry mother from the other side.  She was yelling, he was in shock and they both told me how sorry they were.  We traded the numbers, names and details, I shot a couple photos and then I was back on the road with a redesigned door.

I've called Geico but the little lizard was out, just a nice lady who after 15 minutes of on line voice tree and recordings came on the line to speak to me.  She took awhile but by the time I got home I had a claim number emailed to me.  I didn't really need this but then whoever really needs an accident.

Earlier in the day as I was coming from Fremont to Concord over the Sunol grade traffic ground to a stop and for 10 minutes it was stop and go, then all 4 lanes had to merge into the left, fast lane and there was a BMW on its top, not sure how that happened but it proves my day could have been worse.

Today I inspected two homes, both sort of beat up and not very desirable, bank owned and bank neglected I think.  Both sold thousands under what anything else has sold for in the neighborhood and that sets up a new set of problems, homes selling below market have to be explained from every angle, why why why!

This morning Ken and I walked and I enjoyed having new tennis shoes, the ones that Nikki and Steve got me for Christmas, not that I'm retiring the ones Roger and Carol provided a few years ago, I just have two sets now, a real luxury.

I'm including a couple photos for your interest, one is proof that the No Wood Stove ban has been lifted.  I have a wonderful fire burning in the family room.  Since the dogs have left my kitties are enjoying roaming freely in the house.  They demand hours of petting and attention.  Its fun.

Sending love to all,

Tim
Oak doing its thing!

Hardly damaged!

Ouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment