Wednesday, September 26, 2012

A Big Wednesday

Good evening
So I'm finally home after a multi tasking trip this afternoon.  Since Keanna was here and bored without any homework I took her to Dollar Tree in Brentwood.  Marilyn drove there also so she could get Keanna back to meet her mom.  We had fun waking through the junk they sell there, fun for all.  Then I stopped under a tree and made appointments for Redwood City, Alameda, Berkeley, then headed out to do a driveby review in Antioch, I also stopped at Home Depot and picked up some new parts for one of the sprinkler controllers in the front yard, yard is soggy all the time so its leaking somewhere.

Then it was on to UNO's for a nice quiet dinner at the bar, soup and little pizza.  The last stop was at Staples to see a multi unit which prints, copies, faxes and scans.  All of my office equipment is over 10 years old old and the fax won't document feed, the scanner won't document feed, the copier won't document feed and the two printers next to my desk are very old and often jam.  Sometimes one must invest in newer equipment.  Now one can get a color printer and all these other things for under $400 when the color printer I have cost $1,500 plus back then.  I own two of them and they are both very tired after all these years and thousands of appraisals later.

Its always fun to be around Keanna, It seems she grows up from one week to the next, today at McDonalds she carried the tray, thats a first and did it with one hand!  I stand in awe.

Well I'm growing tired and its nearly time for bed now.

So thankfully I bid you adieu.

Love

tim

here is keanna at the dollar tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment